The RI Board approved special registration discount: 16 December 2021-28 February 2022
Pay $495 when you register by 28 February 2022, for the Rotary International convention in Houston. Payment must be received by 28 February 2022, 23:59 Central Daylight Time (UTC-5), to get this special registration discount rate.
|Registration category||17 JUNE TO 15 DECEMBER 2021||16 DECEMBER 2021 TO 28 FEBRUARY 2022||1 TO 31 MARCH 2022||1 APRIL TO 8 JUNE 2022|
|Club member, Nonmember, or guest, age 31 or over||$475||$495||$575||$675|
|Club member, Nonmember or guest, age 30 or under||$125||$175||$175||$225|
|Guest age 5-18||$20||$30||$30||$40|
|Guest under age 5||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Saturday, House of Friendship only||$60||$60||$60||$100|
Your in-person registration includes a full day of activities:
- Admission to the convention’s opening and closing ceremonies and general sessions, where you’ll hear from inspiring and entertaining speakers, including top leaders in our organization
- Informative breakout sessions to help you build your communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas while browsing the project and fellowship booths in the House of Friendship
- Entertainment provided by local artists and musicians in the House of Friendship and at the general sessions
- Transportation between your hotel and the convention venue, if you booked your hotel through Rotary’s official housing partner, Maritz Global Events
What’s not included:
- Preconvention events
- Rotary- and host-ticketed events
- Accommodations, meals, and transportation to and from the airport
Cancellations and refunds
A $50 processing fee now applies to each registrant (each person) who cancels on a registration. Requests to cancel registrants or Rotary-ticketed events must be received in writing by 30 April 2022. Cancellations caused by visa denial must be received in writing by 8 June 2022.
- Cancel online (preferred method)
- Cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancel by fax: +1-847-556-2194
RI will refund registration and ticket fees if the convention is cancelled but is not responsible for travel or other related costs incurred by Rotarians and their guests. Registration and tickets are not transferable.