Monday-Wednesday, 6-8 June
Breakout sessions are your opportunity to explore the topics that interest you. Sharpen your leadership skills and get inspired with new ideas for projects, fundraising, strengthening membership, and more.
Here are some topics you’ll find in Houston:
- Grow membership with innovative engagement strategies.
- Encourage greater diversity with more inclusive clubs.
- Engage young leaders and discuss the future of Rotary.
- Develop scalable and sustainable projects and grants.
- Learn how your club can bring Rotary’s strategic plan to life.
- Hear best practices for sharing your Rotary story.
As a reminder, seating at breakout sessions is on a first-come, first-served basis and there is no advance registration.
Check back here for updated information about breakout session and contact us with any questions.