Registration opens 20 June. All prices are shown in U.S. dollars and include any applicable taxes. Depending on your country, payment in your local currency may be available.
Special promotional rate: 20-26 June
Pay $315 when you register 20-26 June for the Rotary International convention in Taipei. Payment must be received by 26 June 2020, 23:59 Central Daylight Time (UTC -5), to get the promotional rate.
Rotaractors pay at the appropriate club member rate based on age.
|Registration category||20 to 26 June 2020
online, Mail, fax
|27 June -
15 December 2020
online, Mail, fax
|16 December 2020 -
31 March 2021
online, mail, fax
|1 April -
16 June 2021
Your registration includes a full day of activities:
- Admission to the convention’s opening and closing ceremonies and general sessions, where you’ll hear from inspiring and entertaining speakers, including top leaders in our organization
- Informative breakout sessions to help you build your communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas while browsing the project and fellowship booths in the House of Friendship
- Entertainment provided by local artists and musicians in the House of Friendship and at the general sessions
- Transportation between your hotel and the convention venue, if you booked your hotel through Rotary’s official housing partner, Experient
What’s not included:
- Preconvention events
- Rotary- and host-ticketed events
- Accommodations, meals, and transportation to and from the airport
Cancellations and refunds
A $50 processing fee applies to each registrant (each person) who cancels on a registration. Requests to cancel registrants or Rotary-ticketed events must be received in writing by 30 April 2021. Registrants who cancel after the deadline will not receive a refund unless the cancellation is due to visa denial. Cancellations caused by visa denial must be received in writing by 16 June 2021. In cases of force majeure after 30 April, refund requests will be considered on a case by case basis, and the $50 processing fee will apply to all approved refunds.
- Cancel online (preferred method)
- Cancel by email: email@example.com
- Cancel by fax: +1-847-556-2194
RI will refund registration and ticket fees if the convention is cancelled but is not responsible for travel or other related costs incurred by Rotarians and their guests. Registration and tickets are not transferable.